An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Wedding Co-ordinator to work in this rapidly growing and very successful area of our business.
Hothorpe Venues is in stunning countryside on the edge of Leicestershire and Northants, with its 12-acre site home to Hothorpe Hall, The Woodlands and The Treehouse.
Hothorpe Venues has seen fantastic business growth in recent years. Although our venues serve multiple markets, the number of weddings we host is increasing year-on-year, which is why we need to add a further member of staff to our current team of three.
Weddings are hosted at either our country house venue, Hothorpe Hall, or rustic luxe venue, The Woodlands, with each booking exclusive use.
- Deal with incoming correspondence, ensuring all are responded to efficiently and appropriately.
- To assist in the selling of Hothorpe Hall and The Woodlands as a wedding venue by attending Wedding Showcases (up to four per year) and conducting regular wedding show rounds at Hothorpe Hall and The Woodlands with other members of the team.
- To help to organise wedding showcases (up to four per year) and dining experience evenings for couples(up to four per year).
- To assist in the processing of information from couples and then out to the relevant departments, primarily through the internal weekly event planning meeting but also as necessary at other times.
- To take full responsibility for a proportion of weddings each year from initial planning with the couple to liaising with the necessary staff and executing clear management on the day itself.
- To cover any other tasks as required by your manager.
- Previous hotel and wedding/event administrative experience is desirable.
- To have flexibility to work according to the business needs; this position will involve weekend and evening work on a regular basis.
- To encourage and demonstrate positive and friendly relationships with customers and colleagues.
- To use verbal and written communication to a good educational level.
- To be well groomed.
- To have effective foresight in planning, attention to detail and accuracy in all administration carried out.
- To have good administration and PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To work well under pressure and stay calm delivering the highest standard of service.
- To be proactively organised in identifying potential issues in operations which may affect weddings and be able to resolve matters with excellent customer care.